The 16th RSAS will have two poster sessions, on November 29th, from 15:00 to 16:30 h, and on November 30th from 15:15 to 16:45 h. Posters must be fixed on their allocated space between 08:30 and 10:45 h, of the day they will be presented. After the session, posters must be removed by the authors. Posters not removed by the authors will be removed by the Organizing Committee and will be available for pick up by the authors until 18:00 h of November 30th, at the 16th RSAS’s office. After this period, the posters will be discarded.
Participants with oral presentations must present themselves to the room monitor at least 30 minutes before the beginning of the session in which they will participate. Files used in the presentations must be saved previously at the Media Desk (at Carménère Hall). Abstracts selected for oral presentation must also be presented as poster.
The certificates will be made available to the participants in digital form, in the Participant Area.
Guidelines for Abstracts Submission
- Prepare the abstract in English according to the MS Word document – download the template.
- The abstract may not exceed one page.
- For abstracts selected by the Scientific Committee, oral presentation must be in English.
- Atomic absorption spectrometry
- Electrothermal atomization/vaporization
- Chemical vapor generation
- Chemometrics in spectrometry
- Plasma-based techniques
- X-ray spectrometry
- Laser-induced breakdown spectrometry
- Chemical speciation analysis
- Hyphenated techniques
- Sample preparation
- Computational spectroscopy and imaging techniques